So, did Kempo X last night. Bleh, allergies have been so bad this weekend that I'm drugged to the gills. Tired, barely moving. I did better with my form and energy than last week, but still, kinda dragging towards the end. This weekend hasn't been our best eating too. I think we've just been pushing a little to hard on everything, and eating out kinda wormed it's crept (bloggers spell check says snuck isn't a word) back in.
I'd love to say I'm feeling better and more energetic but this weekend is not that weekend. I'm plain pooped. We went to the zoo today, not knowing that is was "Dia de los familias" and walked around saw all the animals. I must say, the improved reptile house was impressive. Digital display signs, new large exhibits, new floor. All VERY nice. The snackbar area has been redone, and it looks like they hired some landscapers to fix-up the grounds. Nice to see they had some money for a change. The baby orangutang was adorable too.
Ah well, tomorrow starts a brand new week. Although, I have 4 days off next week, so eating well will be harder, and I'm sure there will be temptation to skip out on my workouts, but I will persist and not succumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment