We went up to the cabin, and I brought my DVD's and weights and a mat to workout mat. I still wasn't at 100% with whatever was effecting me the day before, but i decided to work out anyways. I also didn't think about the fact that I'm up 4-5000 feet, so catching my breath was a bit harder too. Luckily, this wasn't a cardio workout, it was shoulders and arms.
I didn't make it through the bonus round, but I did start out with heavier weights. So it might not have been my best workout ever, but also not my least. 17 days. It's hard to believe I made it to day 20 last time. This time I have to make it to day 90.
Picture day is going to be delayed a day because I want to take the pictures in the same location so they can be compared to the last pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment