I was going to post my pictures, but I don't have my editing software on this computer, AND there's still no picture change. The bad eating at the cabin has pretty much sabotaged me. I'm still doing better each workout, but unless I can curb my appetite I'm going to be a really strong and fit obese desk jockey. It really sucks that it's so hard to lose weight. It's so damn easy to put it on.
In High School, I was a swimmer and could eat as much as I wanted. Now if I even look at fast food I gain a pound! And it's not like alcohol where I can stop my addiction cold turkey (mmmm turkey,) I HAVE to eat something. I guess I should learn to just eat things that taste like cardboard. Anything I like is bad for me, anything I hate is good. I've started off again today trying not to eat too much. Just had a gronala bar and my fiber brownie. Whee! I'm fricken starving!!!
I think the Legs and back workout is still one of the most cardio effective ones in the set. I'm just a dripping mess by the end. 3 weeks in and I'm still sucking down my bottle of water before the end of the workout. *sigh* Now a full week of Cardio workouts, with no lifting. If I can control my eating this week might get me on the track for some noticeable changes.
I think for my non-workout day, I'll take some pictures of my workout equipment and post them with some explanations. If I can find a way I might video me doing some of the workouts then edit it down to a reasonable length, to show everyone what I'm going through. If that's something people want to see, a fat man sweating to death. :P
2 comments:
Hey M. I think you and L. are so brave. I love the fiber brownies, or fiber banana nut bars. They help with my appetite and balance out my not so forgiving system, especially since I have to take a lot of iron to keep my levels up. I had a question. Tech question. I was wondering how I change my user name on my blog settings? It's automatically pulls from my email. Which is not what I want showing.
I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
Post a Comment