Wednesday, April 20, 2011

P90X - Day 16 UNG

Apparently lunch did not agree with me.  Since about 3, my stomach was uncomfortable, moving up into pain as the day went on.  I decided to push through and do plyo anyways.  This was probably a mistake.  I wasn't feeling good at all.  I was sweating way more than normal, and each drink of water made my gut hurt even more.  About 1/2 through, I had to stop.  I was getting dizzy and couldn't focus on the TV.  I think I was dehydrating faster than I could comfortably drink.  So, day 16 was a bust.   I'm disappointed, in myself, in not being able to continue last night.  Even this morning I'm only at about 60-70%   So no more plyo for a few weeks though.  So hopefully I'll feel better next time.

Sorry it's not a better update today. 

2 comments:

Kylarie said...

Step 1 complete - I ordered P90X. *cringe* I'm scared.

Guy Michaels said...

Hopefully, you've learned from my mistakes. Maybe watch the Yoga X video to see why I switched it out for Cardio. Lots of water, and variable weights.

Also, I have a pullup bar, but I use it to attach my bands to, since I can't actually do a pullup at this point.

Good Luck!