Whew! Doing a cardio workout up in the mountains is hard. It was hard to get my breath the entire workout. But I completed the workout, even better than I did last week. Did a few more Dreya rolls than last time, but that was because I brought a mat up here with me. We've been on vacation here, so I haven't been watching what I've been eating. That's probably going to effect my weigh-in and pictures, but oh well. I'm healthier than I've been in a long while. I can definitely tell that my muscles are growing, so even if I'm at the same weight, some of it has to be muscles instead of fat.
I'm no where near where I take my pictures, so those will be tomorrow's post, sorry all :P
1 comment:
Regardless of the food that you're eating, it's awesome that you didn't use the excuse of vacation to take a few days off. I can only hope I can stir up that much dedication when I get started on it!
Post a Comment