The LAST day of week 3! I wish I could see more progress in my weight or my shape, but I understand that it's not P90X 's fault, it's my own. I'm the one that eats TOO much. I think my wife (link to blog-->) has the right idea. I really need to find a way to break my snacking habit. I snack all the time. It's hard for me to sit at a desk, or watch TV without something nearby to snack on. I came up with a plan though. We're going to buy celery, and that will be the only "snack" food we're allowed. At the end of 90 days (60 for me) either we'll love celery, a negative calorie food, or we'll hate snacking! Win win!
I did pretty darned good at Kempo X last night. Only had a few time where I was out of breath. and 1 time where my back bothered me. I took a video of my entire workout, and as soon as I can get it edited down I'll try to put it up here.
My wife and I have read a lot of smack talk about Tony Horton. People seem to watch the videos and decide they don't like him. I guess I can see that he's kinda goofy, but it seems silly to hate someone based on a set of videos. Maybe it's just hearing the same things over and over again, you start to feel like he's one of those people that just repeats himself, but come on, it's a DVD! :P
My wife has decided to do P90X and has started her own blog. Probably better reading than mine. She's all funny and has written up a whole prolog. Something I didn't even think about. If you want to see how shes doing, there's a link in my sidebar, or click here *HERE* If anyone else starts a blog, I'll put a link up for that too, just let me know.
I THINK I'm going to be able to get my ad money this week and order a heart rate monitor. I'll post pictures of it when I do. A big thanks to everyone who visited my sponsors and made it possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment