Saturday, April 30, 2011

P90X Day 26 - HEY I JUST DID THIS?!?!

Core Synergistics again.  Ung.  I'll admit, it is a good workout. But twice so close together is hell on my back.  I REALLY need back muscles though, so I'm walking that fine line between getting them stronger, and really hurting something.  Even my modified Dreya rolls were hell on my back last night.  And tonight I have yoga, which means Cardio X, which mean... MORE FRIGGEN Dreya rolls.  Ung. 

Bad for yesterday, I over ate.  Good, not by enough to ruin my progress.  So I stayed even yesterday, and that's ok when I'm building up my muscles. 

I can't believe I have one more workout to go, and then I'm DONE with Phase 1!  I'm actually pretty stoked about this.  Moving onto Phase 2, time to hurt again! Yay.  I think it gets easier to keep going once you've finished a phase.  I feel like, yeah, I did that, I can do this next one!

No comments: