Friday, April 29, 2011

P90X Day 25 - X-Stretch

Meh.  That's all I have to say about X-Stretch.  I'm fairly flexible as is.  I can still put a foot behind my head if I work at it.  So a lot of these stretches did very little for me.  It was probably good to do a HOUR long workout, even if I didn't get much from it though, just to keep the habit up.  Mostly it was just stretches that I've done throughout the program, just longer and all of them in one day.  I think this DVD is the one, so far, that makes Tony look...unkind.  There's a very flexible gal in the video, and he keeps calling her a freak of nature and such.  It went a little over the top, and was frankly a little off-putting.  I think I might just start doing my own stretches that focus on my non-flexible areas when it comes time to do X-Stretch again.

In better news, it only took a week, but I've undone all the damage the overeating at the cabin did.  Now it's time for PROGRESS :P  I'll be taking my 30 day photos soon. But I don't really expect to see much change yet. I'll probably be having my wife take the pictures so I can get a bicep shot in there.  Phase 2 starts on day 29, so only 2 more exercise days and a rest day to go!  Woo!

As for eating yesterday, I did pretty well.  I had a chicken wrap with fruits and veggies for sides.  Dinner was a bean burrito.  Now I just have to eat well this weekend.  :)

No comments: