Another day of Cardio X (instead of Yoga X). The first day of my first 'recovery' week. This is the week where my muscles are supposed to figure out I'm abusing them and grow like there's no tomorrow. I'm hoping my back muscles really take the lesson to heart. I'll keep you posted on how THAT goes. I keep waiting for the day, when I do the workout and think to myself, "Hey, that wasn't so bad." But nooooo, I still think, "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die." I know it's mostly my own fault for not being able to eat right, but *sigh* everyone wants to see a little progress now and then.
So this morning I stopped by Subway for one of their breakfast sandwiches. Supposed to be healthy, low calorie. The calories are printed next to every sandwich, but they're completely useless. Next to the egg and cheese melt the calories listed were 190 - 870. Well, that's fucking helpful! One side of that is a LIGHT breakfast, the other is 1/2 the calories I'm supposed to eat all day. It's not like McDonalds where I can figure out the extra cals are coming from a med or large fries and drink. So I just got the flatbreak eggs, bacon (like 2 strips) and cheese, so hopefully under 500 cals. No mayo or sauce of any kind, but I did get some lettuce and tomatoes. It was pretty good, but the vague calorie count makes me leery of returning.
On another note, one of my oldest (both is age and how long I've known her, ha ha!) friends has started P90X. I'm trying to get her to start a blog too. Once she does you, my faithful readers, will have another blogger to watch go through the 90 day better body challenge! So let's all encourage her to start up the old writing neurons and start showing us how her journey is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment