I ate horribly today. Dad took me out to lunch at Zlfred's Oh so good, but it's sooo carby! Then for dinner it was tacos, and I ate too much there. Now it's the weekend, and it'll be a bit easier to be good, because being bad would mean spending money!
Workout was, wait for it.... wait for it...Legs and Back! Whee! My favorite. Wall squats, and sneaky lunges SUCK. But, I added weights where recommended and did more of the reps this time than last. It's really striking how fast your body will adapt to the strain of working out. One week and I'm already much more comfortable with the workouts. Hell, I was even able to do the Chair pose last night... I don't think I ever did it as well the first time we tried this. I think Legs and back gives one of the best Cardio workouts for the muscle building routines. I was drenched when I was done.
Tonight is the last workout for the week, Kempo X. Then a day of rest. Couldn't I just create a world or something to earn my day? Shesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment