Wednesday, April 13, 2011

P90X Day 9

Plyometrics again, yay!  I actually managed to finish the entire DVD last night.  True, my form might have not been great towards the end, but I made it the whole hour.  I did have to take longer breaks than they allow for on the DVD to bring my heart rate down to acceptable levels once in a while.  That makes me want a heart rate monitor, but they're expensive and money is tight.  For now I'll just have to stick to the old fashioned method of counting with the clock and doing the math.

I'll say this for  P90X, if I don't lose a bunch of weight, I'm going to the the most fix obese man EVER! Reading that wiki on Plyo, it looks like that's one of the faster ways to build up muscle bulk, so that's good.  I wouldn't mind being 240lbs as long as I looked awesome.  :D  It seems odd that I'll be finishing this first cycle right near my B-day. I'm hopeful.  I think putting this blog up and making it public was one of the best things I can do.  With people reading this blog, I know that if I stop before the 90 days I will feel like a failure, and all my friends will know about it.

Finally, please feel free to comment on any of my blog posts.  I appreciate any feedback.  If you have any comment or suggestions on either the content or the design, please let me know.  I am thankful to all of you who have clicked on the ads to support me.  If you guys keep it up maybe I will be able to get that heart rate monitor!

No comments: