Sunday, April 10, 2011

P90X Day 6

So, I started the day washing my truck.  Washed, cleaned vacuumed.  It took a lot more time and energy than I had expected. But it looks nice, and it was like a little surprise workout. Took my youngest to Tacobell, brought our own drinks, just ate off the dollar menu and in the back of my freshly cleaned truck.  It was a pleasant day.

Then it was time for Kempo X.  Bleah!  I was dragging SOOOOO much ass last night.  This was the most out of shape I've felt this whole week.  Back hurt, no energy, sloppy movements.  I did finish though.  Then I just sat and stared at the TV for about 30 minutes trying to find the energy to get back up.

But today is REST day!!!  Yay, I can either rest, or do X-Stretch.  I have no idea which one I'm going to do.  I woke up with a pound off on the scale though so whooo hooo!  Today we might go bike riding with the girls, so that's like a little mini workout too.

*Sigh* And tomorrow I have to start all over. Noooooooooooooo!

No comments: