Saturday, April 09, 2011

P90X Day 5

All day yesterday I was basically crippled.  My left bicep pretty much just refused to do anything I told it.  Every time I straightened (or subsequently bent) my arm, owch!  As you can imagine, I probably look pretty silly walking around with my arm at a 90 degree bend all day, kind of like C3P0.  Friday my Pop usually takes me out to lunch, so I don't really count cals on Fridays.  I just try to eat not horribly and start again today.

So day 5 is Legs and Back.  I think I'm safe.  WRONG!  Squats and pullups, for an hour.  My arms felt like someone was driving needles into them each pull.  Ung.  But I made it all the way through the workout.  Whew.  I didn't use any weights, but I think I have enough natural weight to make up for it right now.

This morning, my arms still hurt, but more in an achy way than a stabby "kill me now" kind of way.  Luckily the girls all let me sleep in a bit today, my day to get up with the kiddies.  So an extra hour of healing time is appreciated.

No comments: