Shoulders and arms. Owch. It's kinda weird. Of course my right side is stronger than my left, so I have to stagger the weights. Makes it odd to record on the spreadsheet. Made it through the entire workout, even the bonus round, yay! The REALLY strange thing is that it's my legs that hurt the most today. My arms are made of moist noodles, but my legs are all stiff and sore.
I almost didn't make it out of bed this morning. I'd forgotten how deeply you sleep when you're working out like this. Also, getting up was like dragging my ass outta the underworld.
Went up in weight, which can be a good thing. When you really work the muscles they'll retain water to help them repair. Also, the seeds I eat every day are salty, so that helps that too.
Positive for the day: I'd forgotten how much exercise (that is a bizarrely spelled word) improves my mood.
Negative for the day: GOD DAMNED ALLERGIES! I hate them! I hate the beginning of spring.
Food:
Breakfast bar - 150
Seeds - 160
Burrito - 400
No comments:
Post a Comment