Owch! P90x SUCKS. PLYOMETRICS sucks. Too much jumping. Only got about 1/2 through before I could barely move. When we tried this last time, had about the same results. Getting out of bed this morning was physically difficult.
As Arnold would say, there is a LOT of weakness leaving my body. Now everything hurts. I've lost a tiny fraction of a lb, but I don't really expect to lose much the first month. I expect to put on muscle instead. This time I'm going to shoot for the bulking up workouts instead of the lean wiry muscles. I've already started with the heavier weights, I'm doing a much better job of keeping track of my weight/reps.
I still need to get a before shot for my before/after comparisons.
Food today:
Granola Bar: 160
Almonds: 200
Seeds: 100
Burger 600
Cookies 400
*edit*
Dinner:
Chicken, HB Egg, greenbeans - 550
Total: 2010
A little high. poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment