Thursday, April 14, 2011

P90X Day 10

My motivation started high yesterday, but wound down as the day progressed.  By the time I got to my workout, I really didn't want to do it.  But a bunch of you were kind enough to visit my sponsors, so I knew I couldn't let you down! I'm doing these P90X discs for 90 days if it kills me! Which, let's face it, at my age/weight, it just might.  Thank you to everyone who reads this!  It reminds me that there are people that are interested in me... or at least like to mock me behind my back!  As I said yesterday, feel free to comment here.  You can share the link if you know anyone who is thinking about P90X.

So, back to Shoulders and arms.  Lots of curls, lifts and Triceps extensions.  Most of my sets were better than last week.  Either more reps or more weight.  I was focusing more on getting a bit more symmetrical. I want to lift the same on both sides, so I don't have to adjust one of the weights for specific sets. Last night was MUCH better than last week.  My left is still a rep or two weaker, especially on curls, but I was able to keep the weight even on all the sets.  Something I could not say last week.

Even though I was very low on cals. yesterday I was up on the scale this morning.  I'm going to blame that on the seeds and the muscle building set last night.  Should mostly be water retention, and I was only up a tiny bit, so if it is water retention, it's not that bad at all.

Food for yesterday:
Granola bar - 160
Apple - 90
Seeds - 160
Hamburger - 510
Brownie - 90
Chicken wraps ~ 400
C/V Almonds - 100

Total ~1500

4 comments:

Kylarie said...

I can't believe it's already been 10 days! Awesome job so far! :)

Guy Michaels said...

Yay! My first comment on the blog! Thanks April, only 80 more to go!

Lillian said...

I think the salty soy sauce in dinner last night may have contributed to your higher weight also. I know the scale wasn't as friendly to me this morning either.

Guy Michaels said...

Damn you and your sabotage woman! :P