Tuesday, April 12, 2011

P90X Day 8

Fun day.  Mondays and Wednesdays are my two hardest days.  I work, then I teach, then I get home somewhere between 9 and 10.  Boss melted down yesterday and I don't take to that well.  (He just kind of apologized this morning)  But I was worked up and took that into my workout.  (So at least something good came of it.)
Day 8 is the first repeat workout.  Back and Shoulders,  push-ups and pull-ups.  I managed to increase all my numbers, either in reps, weight, or both.  It was quite the workout.  I was soaked when I was done.  My arms were limp noodles.  These workouts are intense.  I didn't do the Ab Ripper, at my current obese level, all it does is hurt my back, as I said before.  I'm going to wait until I have a glimmer of my actual ABS, before I start trying to kill them!
I was also down another lb on the scale this morning, so Woo hoo! First 3lbs. down, 53 to go!  Not bad for week 1. Looking forward (ha!) to Plyometrics today.

Breakfast
Muffin, dash of butter - 190
Bar - 160
Apple - 90

Lunch
Echillada rice beans - 500-600

Dinner
Hamburger Helper - 500 - 700

Total  ~1700

No comments: