Monday, April 11, 2011

P90X Day 7

Ahhh my wonderful day off.  I decided not to do the X-stretch.  I really felt a need for a day off from the whole thing.  I don't want to burn out early.  We did go out to my parent's house and plant some veggies.  Let the kids play outside for a couple hours.  Wife and I kinda vegged out watching VH1C's One hit Wonders of the 90's.  All those good songs... :)  Then when we were at home again I worked on the patio.  Screwing the conduit clamps in.  I still have to put in 3 braces and clamp the conduit on that, but after that, I think it's ready for final inspection. Only took me a year, but hey, that's the way the money flows.

I think I got a little non-routine exercise in with my activities this weekend.  Tonight, it's back on the program, Chest and Back.  Yay!  Pull-ups and push-ups, can't wait.  :P  I'm down a little on the scale, but some of that might just be because I didn't eat any salty sunflower seeds this weekend.

Breakfast:
Granola bar, crackerful - 290
Snack
Brownie - 90
Seeds - 100
Lunch:
MCD - 650

Dinner:
Steak soft Taco - 500

Dessert:
Vanilla Cinnamon Almonds - 100

Total: ~ 1800  Yay!

No comments: