Wow, I got lazy about blogging didn't I? Rest assured, I still did my P90X. Friday was Legs & Back, and Saturday was Kempo. Since these lined up with my wife's workouts we did them together. It's a little more fun to workout with a partner. You tend to push each other a little harder. Also, it's just another way to spend time with my wife.
We had a VERY busy weekend. Friday was our anniversary, and Sunday was Mother's Day. We also celebrated with my parents and brother on Saturday. The down side of all of this is that we ate horribly! So much good food. But we made it a point to come home and workout.
Now the weekend is all over and we start again. I get to do the push-up routine from hell again today, so YAY!
One thing that I find very important, that we didn't do last time we tried this, is writing it all down. Knowing exactly how many reps I did at what weight, gives me a goal for each workout. I think, "Just one more this time." It really helps me see that progress. What's REALLY going to be interesting is seeing what I can do when the phase 1 exercises are rotated back in. Hopefully I see even more improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment