Shoulders chest and triceps SUCKS. I managed to do better on all but one of the exercises. It was one of the pushup sets in the middle, and I think that that one suffered because I was pushing so much harder on the first sets. Then I caught a tiny second wind and was able to either add more reps or weight to everything else. By the end of the workout, my arms were so tired, it literally changed my perspective of them. They actually felt and appeared tiny and twiggy to me. It was weird. I've always felt my arms were pretty decent, but last night I felt like a 90lbs weakling.
I was going to try Ab Ripper, but this workout just kicks my ass so hard I can't even contemplate it. I was also going to take some pics of my workout equipment and space, but again, I was just so tired I flaked on that. Maybe if I can remember I'll do that tonight.
I'm really looking forward to the first week of phase 3. You alternate between the Phase 1 and 2 Monday, Wednesday workouts, and I really want to see how I'll do on Shoulders and Chest. After being this far into phase 2 and not seeing much weight loss, I'm going to try and stop worrying about it. I'm stronger, and in better cardio health than I've ever been. 2 more weeks and I can start riding for extra cardio a couple days a week. Probably on my building days. Mon-Wed-Fri, something like that. If my wife lets me of course.
Tonight is Plyo, so another fun night of working out with my wife. Should make for a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment