Saturday, May 14, 2011

P90X - Day 39 & 40 - Insert clever title here

So blogger was down most of yesterday, so I'm combining my posts. Cardio X day, was pretty easy, getting through it without struggling.  I'm noticing I can do runners pose easier than I used to, so my gut's at least a bit more flexible.  My eating has been so-so and my weight reflects that.  Must do better.

Last night was Legs and Back.  There are six exercises that involve weights, and I've gone from no weights, to 20lbs weights in each hand on those in six weeks. Band Pull-ups I've gone from 126 on week one to 280 on week six, so over double.  Some day soon I hope to be able to do a real pull-up!  Woo.

Nothing else new to report.  Kempo X tonight, then the wife and my schedules don't synch up for 2 weeks.  Bah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man, keep it up. I keep seeing your P90x things on facebook but I kept thinking they were a commercial. I finaly clicked and went to your blog.

There is more to loosing weight than just carbs. You should read Michal Polan's - In defense of food. I learned SO MUCH there. I listened to the audiobook while driving to work. If you combine that food knowledge with your workout you should see SERIOUS results.

Or go the easy way - only eat food that your great-grandmother would recognize (IE what is Go-Gurt??!? - why does bread have more than 7 ingredients? Mayo is only supposed to have THREE Ingredients!)