Monday, May 16, 2011

P90X Day 41 & 42

Not too much to say about it.  Kempo X.  I was dragging butt all weekend and I don't think I gave my all in Kempo, but I still put the disc in and hit play.  Actually our eldest wanted to do some of the moves, so I helped her a little too.  It was kind of fun.  Always fun working out with the Mrs. though.  Now we've got 2 weeks of not working out together, so that's sad.

This is the last week of the semester, so I've got to talk to my riding partner and see what days work well for him for riding.  My wife is worried I'll burn out if I start riding too.  Maybe.  If I do, I'll stop the riding part.  P90X is my priority this year.  Even if 3x a week is too much, I can at least get a day or two in for riding.

Tonight is push-up night!  Woot. Looking forward to that.

No comments: