Wednesday, May 18, 2011

P90X Day 44 - More Plyo

Last night was the first night in a long while where I felt like quitting before the end of the workout. Everything hurt, everything was tired, and I had zero energy.  But I stuck it out and made it through the entire workout.  I'm glad I did.
It's kind of interesting to think about what life will be like if I just keep this as my new lifestyle.  Will my results be different because I started at 240+?  With all the jumping and pulling and running at my current weight, I can't even imagine what it would be like doing these exercises without the extra 60-65lbs.  Especially when some of that is getting converted into muscle weight.  Will I be a grasshopper like Dom-o-nique?  (Inside joke for those that watch the videos) Can my body keep this up?  Once I'm at an ideal weight/shape can I cut back a little?  These little thoughts keep circling around my noggin.

In other new, the scale has been kind to me this week.  I know I shouldn't check so much, but I just can't resist. Also, I try not to let upswings get me down. I try to use them to motivate me to stop dogging the exercises. So far it's working.  And since it's hard to SEE changes yet, the scale is telling me I'm getting some results.

*How did I mess up the title??!?*

No comments: