It must be getting boring reading these posts. My readership has dropped down to nothing. Oh well. While I love having readers, and I'm grateful to everyone who has read my blog, it's here for one main reason. To keep me motivated. And to date it has done its job. Almost 7 straight weeks of exercising 6 days a week for approx. 1hr each day. That's the equivalent of a full work-week of exercise, 40hrs!
My strength and endurance are up. I sleep better, I feel better. I usually get all 'Men's PMS'y around once a month, and I haven't had any mood swings like that since I started. So that's a major benefit right there. I miss out on playing some of my PC games now and then, but really, one of these two activities is slightly better for me anyways. And I have it good compared to a lot of my friends.
So, Cardio was great last night. I was plowing through them. I did have to take a little 1-2 minute break in the core section. I was pushing too hard and my heart rate was WAY up. A lot of these exercises don't look like they take a lot of work, but they really really do.
What I'd really like, is to hear from any of you that are still doing P90X. I know a bunch of you have the program... but is anyone actually doing the program?
No comments:
Post a Comment