This one is tough. It's hard to figure out the weights I need, and then hard to lift them! Lots of pull-ups too. I think I just might try 1 real pull-up at the end of next week's recovery time. I can do so many with the band, I'm hopeful I can do 1 real one.
For some reason, I drink a LOT more when I do the building exercises than I do during cardio, it's kinda strange. You'd think with all the moving around, and lack of breaks, cardio would dehydrate me more... But no, it's the building DVD's that drain me. It makes doing the Ab ripper at the end difficult, because by the end of the first workout,. I've got a gallon of water sloshing around in my gut.
On that Note, I've been attempting Ab Ripper. I can't make it through all the exercises. The hip rocks popped something in my back on the second time. And last night I was feeling nauseous, then my youngest work up with a nightmare. So I'm not "doing" the Ab ripper, but I', getting some of it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment