Another day of Plyometerics! Workout out with the wife make me push myself a little harder. When I'm not trying to grab her bottom that is! Or laughing at ourselves trying to do something even fit people would find hard. My arms were still sore from Monday, so I was glad it was a leg focused activity. I wish I had a heart rate monitor, because I'm pretty sure at one point I was WAY over my target range. But, we just gotta do what we can.
Woke up this morning and not only are my arms STILL sore, but my calves (especially my right one) are sore. So I must be pushing harder than before. That's great. It's so EASY to get to the point where you feel like you've worked hard enough, and so HARD to go past that and give it everything you have. I feel like I've been dogging it for a little while, so I'm going to push it that extra mile, try to get even more out of this than I have.
Eating right is still a challenge, but I just gotta remember that eat day is a new one, with a new chance to improve.
*Edit* Apparently I messed up my count a few days ago, so I've fixed that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment