Friday, May 06, 2011

P90X Day 32 - The post where I feel better.

We did Cardio X last night.  I've noticed at least a medium improvement in my ability to do the exercises.  My Yoga is better, my Kempo is better, even my plyo is better.  We won't talk too much about core yet :P  I've noticed a lot of improvement in my Kempo moves.  Probably more noticable to me because I was in Karate for ten years, and I feel some of the old muscle memory coming back.  That's really nice.

I realize in my funk yesterday I didn't even talk about the new workout at all.  Back & Bicep.  It's a doozy.  The back was ok, not too bad.  But all those curls!  I need to buy more weights, because I spend a lot of time changing the weights.  I didn't realize that there were so many different way to do curls.  Some I can do with 25lbs.  Some I struggled with 15.  My arms were sore yesterday, and there's a little of the first week pain today.

On unrelated news, I think I'm up 2-3 lbs from this giant zit/cyst in my lip!  My lip is all swollen up in response to me messing with it, and I'm telling you, my lip must weigh a good 2 pounds.  It's ridiculous. So today I'm trying not to mess with it, aside from icing it down every 10-15 minutes.

No comments: