Saturday, June 04, 2011

P90X Day 61 - Legs and Back, again!

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  The workout was a little tougher than usual.  My legs are still a little beat up from riding, especially my upper thighs, so some of the squats were really tough.  Most everything else was right on though.  I swear I somehow made the pull-up bands tighter though, because getting past last workouts numbers was HARD.

I managed to keep  my mouth shut enough not to tick off my wife, so improvement there too! Lost 1 pt or douche!  Lol.  I tend to yo-yo with that though, so we'll see.

Thanks to everyone who said kind things about my photos.  I know its hard for me to be objective about them.

Yesterday was not a great day food-wise, I went over my goal calories a bit, but I was still down a fraction this morning.... goooooooooo metabolism!  Today is a rainy Saturday, so no idea what's going to happen.  See you on the flip side!

No comments: