Wednesday, June 01, 2011

P90X Day 58 More Plyo

Plyo was tough last night.  My legs are still sore from the riding, and trying to jump around was rough.  I did get to work out with my wife so that was fun.  She always manages to make me laugh.  It makes the time go by quicker.  I felt substantially weaker last night than I have in a long while.  I'm trying to take it for what it actually is, the added riding just took a toll on me, but it's hard to not get a little discouraged.  Plus I was all doped up on allergy meds.  They hit me hard yesterday too.

I've re-started my food journal.  Using sparkpeople for now.  We'll see how well it does.  I really need to keep better track of what I eat.  I think if I was better at that I'd be might lighter on the scale by now.

More riding tonight hopefully.  Then lots of arm work.  Sounds like a fun evening!

No comments: