Thursday, June 02, 2011

P90X Day 59 - Owch

So I rode twenty miles last night with my friend.  My ass is NOT happy with me.  Even though I bought a nice squishy gel seat, it feels like sitting on an angry rock.  Luckily, I get a few days downtime from riding until Monday, so hopefully my butt will forgive me by then.  Last night was shoulders and arms.  It's been six weeks since I did this workout.  I was able to do heavier weights on almost all of the moves, AND get more reps in.  So I am getting stronger.  That's encouraging, at least the phase 2 workouts were increasing my strength.

Today is day 60!  So I'll be posting pictures sometime tomorrow.  I'll have my wife take them, and get a few different flex posses in. I've lost a few lbs, nothing dramatic, but hopefully I'll see a little change.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Congrats babe on Day 60!! You're doing so great! I am super proud of you!! =)