Friday, June 03, 2011

P90X Day 60 - Picture day

Yesterday was day 60.  Two months of working out for almost 6hrs a week.  30 more days to go to complete my first cycle.  I've been averaging about a lb lost a week.  Which is a nice sustainable rate, if a bit slow. 9 weeks, 9 lbs.  Hopefully I've lost a little more than 9lbs of fat and added on some muscle.  I'm posting pictures today, and I am disappointed with the lack of change in my appearance. But I know that I have more muscles, they're just still covered in flab. How do I know? Well I was talking to my friend last night and I did the math.

Week 1, Monday - 46 push-ups.  VERY hurt the next day.
Week 9, Monday - 126 push-ups. Sore, but not crying. :P
That's over 2.5x as many push-ups, not to mention all my weight lifting I'm using bigger weights and doing more reps.  I'm stronger on all the cardio workouts, not quite as wasted at the end of them.  So I  *KNOW* I'm in much better shape.  It would just be nice to SEE that too.

Last night was the Yoga/Cardio workout.  Same old same old.  Did manage to piss off my wife, so not as much fun as other days.  Gotta learn to shut up.  After I'm at my goal weight, my next project is learning to stay silent.  Maybe I'll become a monk and take a vow.

All right, what you've all been waiting for, after the break, pictures. My wife took these, so I could get better pics and more poses, so they're not exactly the same as my first pics.




As I said, not much change.

I notice a little change in my gut.  Not hanging so low. 

Me flexing everything.
The "glamour" bicep pose.
And finally the upper back muscle pose.

No comments: