Friday, July 01, 2011

P90X Day 88 - All mixed up


So I rode 4 days this week. That's a lot of riding.  And I still managed to lose less this week than last week.  I still made my goal of 20lbs before the end of round 1.  So I'm happy there.  I think I over did it this week, but with all the celebrating this weekend planned, it's probably good I got all that extra calorie burn in ahead of time.
I'm getting VERY close to my own personal 'wall.' In about 5lbs I'll be at the point where I stop trying every year.  That's not going to happen this year good readers!  1) daily exercise is now a habit.  2) I feel like crap when I eat TOO poorly. 3) You!  knowing that I'll either have to post my failure here for the world (ha ha) to read will help keep me on track.  I know what you're saying... I could just stop posting... but hopefully one of you would call me out on FB or in person on my lack of posting!

Like I posted yesterday, I switched around my workouts to make this weekend easier.  I did core again last night, and I could tell I'm way over-training currently.  My workout sucked and I was dead at the end. I have stretch tonight and Kempo tomorrow, and I'm not riding again until at least Tuesday. So that should give me time to heal.

I'll try to post my day 90 pics Sunday, but I might have to wait until Monday so I can edit them down to a view-able size.

2 comments:

Lillian said...

WTG Babe! You made your goal! I am so proud of you!! I knew you could do it. I'll be helping you every step of the way to meet your next goal. I got your back. =)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pics. And I can't wait to hear about round 2. I'll follow you all the way through. I'll be that person that'll confront you. I guess you can always defriend you. ANG