Wednesday, June 29, 2011

P90X Day 86 - Core Synergistics

The core DVD is hard.  There's a lot of push-ups, and weird core moves.  Riding is tough on my hands, so doing all the push-ups right after isn't very comfortable.   And I can in no means do the chatarunga running, lol.
Decided to ride last night, it's my final week of round one and I want to post a good number.  Also, I was unsure of today's weather and wanted to get in as much riding as I could this week.  If it clears up I might ride tonight also.
It's been a long process, but in 5 days I'll be a P90X graduate.  True, I didn't do all the Ab rippers... but I need an Ab creator first. I know that the Insanity program gives you a shirt if you post your before and after pics.  And the new P90X2 is supposedly going to do the same thing.  Maybe I'll spend some of my B-day money on a P90X shirt... :P

Till tomorrow.

No comments: