We managed to finish week one of phase 2. It got a little dicey this weekend. We finally got a date night, and went out to eat, so we did our workout before we left. Plus I rode a good 33 miles that morning too. So it wasn't all bad. It's only Tuesday and I'm already down from last week's weigh in so we didn't eat all that bad.
I'm doing much better this time around, doing all the Ab Rippers, we're not missing any workouts. I'm counting my calories, and making better choices. My weight isn't as low as it was this time last year, but this time last year we were already on Round 2.
I didn't even really look at my Day 1 / 30 comparisons this time, because I didn't want to be disappointed. I'm actually looking forward to the day 60 photos though. I'm hoping that Ad Ripper will really help.
No comments:
Post a Comment