Monday, October 01, 2012

Phase 2 complete!

Last night we finished phase 2.  There's been quite a few days when I haven't wanted to do my workout, but we have persevered.  I don't think we've ever managed to save our "rest" day for a Sunday.  We always have something come up and have to move it, but we still do 6 work outs a week.  It's been hard.

Weekends are especially tough on the diet. During the week, I have to pack it all up with me, or I can look at the calorie counts for fast food online.  At home, I have access to more food, less incentive to count.  And we like to go out to eat at least once a weekend.

The good news is that I've lost 19 lbs. so far.  At this point last time I had only lost 13lbs.   I lost Just about 22 lbs. total for all 3 phases last time we completed P90X.  AND I started heavier that time too.  I'm really doing much better with my eating despite the setbacks.

Right now I think this volcano on my face weighs about 3 lbs... so if I can ever pop it I might have a good weigh in!

No comments: