Wednesday, June 22, 2011

P90X Day 79 - Final stretch!

Last night was Plyo.  Standard stuff really.  Worked out with the wife.  It was HOT though.  Shesh.  Fresno in the summer is no fun.  I'm a little frustrated on the weight loss portion of this journey, but what can I do.  Next round I'm going to take measurements so I'll have an additional way to track my progress.  Tonight is riding and biceps, fun.  Might try to do P90 early and ride later.  106 is outrageous.

11 more days, hard to believe.  4 more workouts this week, then a 'recovery' week, and then I've done the whole program (minus some ab rippers, because, let's face it, I don't have 'abs' yet, I have a gut.)  My last workout (Kempo) is on my B-day, so it's kinda sweet, and kinda, "workout ON my B-day?!?"  Ha ha.

Wife is looking SO skinny, I gotta catch up with her!

'till tomorrow.

No comments: