Tuesday, June 21, 2011

P90C Day 78 Chest, shoulders and Tri's

This workout is HARD.  I've kind of hit a wall on my numbers for this one.  On a few I'm able to up weights or reps, but on a lot of them I'm just matching my last numbers. Of course this is after a 22 mile ride, so I'm tired when I start.

Twelve more days. It's hard to believe I've almost completed a round of P90X.  It does make me feel good to know I'm completing something that a lot of people never manage to do.  My wife has found tons of blogs people started for P90X, and most of them just stop posting before 90 days.  I know a few of my friends (and readers! :D )  have tried to do the program and decided to stop. Hell, even I started and stopped it last year.  The first month is SO hard to get through.

If you're thinking about doing this program, get some form of support.  Start with someone else, start a blog and make it public, (and announce it!) And commit to at LEAST phase 1. Get through that first month.  Make it a habit.

No comments: