Wednesday, June 15, 2011

P90X Day 72 - Double cardio workouts, stink!

So, as I posted yesterday, I didn't get to ride on Monday. So I ended up riding last night.  My buddy was out of town, so I had to ride solo.  Got to use my heart rate monitor on a ride for the first time.  Kept me in my target rate. I pushed hard.  Cut about 3.5 minutes off the same distance from last week.  Got my lowest lap time yet.  Only had 1, 5+ minute lap.

Got home and I rested for a while before plyo.  It was probably my worst Plyo performance ever. But, it's to be expected after the ride.  But I still did it.  I still pushed where I could.  My knee started hurting, so I had to modify and take it easy on a few of the moves.

Always fun weighing in in the morning after a ride.  Now I just got to keep at it!

No comments: