Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Insanity - Day 1

Owch.  The Day 1 fit test for Insanity is no joke.  It's only 25 minutes, and 8 moves, but oh man...

The intensity level is so much higher than the P90X cardio workouts.  My check was a little tight by the 1/2 way point, and I had a few dizzy moments, probably because I was breathing so hard.  My numbers weren't too bad on most of the moves.  I'd post them, but I don't have them handy right now.

This morning, my back (mostly my left side) is sore. I was up a bit from my official weigh in on Friday, but that could be from my muscles soaking up water to repair from last night. I'm a little scared of what tonight's REAL workout is going to bring.  Probably pain.

I still need to post my Day 1, Day 90 pics from P90X, so the Day 90 pics will count as my Day 1 for Insanity.

Day 1 - 11/12/12 - Current 'official' weight - 206.7

No comments: