Thursday, January 26, 2012

REBOOT!

Sorry for the long hiatus!

As a tech guru, I'm very familiar with rebooting.  So we're starting P90X all over again.  We've done the first first 3 days, and it hurts.  So sore.  It's so hard to accept that I've already lost so much muscle over 2-3 months.  The holidays put a bunch of weight back on me.  This week I'm not too worried about my diet, but next week I've got to start thinking about it.

The good thing is that I'm in much better shape than I was when I first started doing P90X last year.  Cardio I'm WAY better.  I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather so I can start riding again.  I'm starting earlier this year.  I'm aiming for 1000 miles this year.  I did 945 miles last year.  weight wise, I want to get down to 180.  This is the year.

Well, that's all for today.  See you soon.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

WTG babe! We're a team. We can do this!!