Workout was Cardio, so nothing new. Did well. got my B-day present early from my wife. One of my loyal readers managed to spoil the suprise (*:P*) so she felt no need to wait another month to give it to me. Got me an awesome heart rate monitor. Works great, and I was really able to stay in the zone last night. It is kinda weird to have a chest strap monitor on though. Funky! I'm going to start using it on my bike and see how hard I'm really working there too.
I'm sore pretty much all the time now. Being fat takes a toll on your feet. My feet are NOT liking all this work. The other day I did my workout barefoot, big mistake. I need the support. It might be different when I'm thin, but right now, owch. I don't mind the muscle soreness so much, I can translate that into getting stronger. But when my hands and feet ache, it's not so rewarding.
*NSFW* Bad Language!
No comments:
Post a Comment