Thursday, May 26, 2011

P90X Day 52 - Feeling my years

Probably because I was careless again with my eating, but today, I really felt old. My parents had us over for dinner and made all sorts of yummy food.  So I blew it.  Then my back is still feeling bad, so Kempo was excruciating for me last night.  I did what I could then went to bed.

Today I'm 100% going to eat better.  Especially since tonight is X-Stretch, and I'm not going to be burning a lot of cals.

I'm exactly 7 days away from 60 days.  I'm going to take new pics.  I'm actually happy with my chest muscles.  It's really weird to be able to flex my chest a bit.  Next week I also plan to start riding 2-3 days a week, so that should be another few hundred calories a week towards fat loss.

No comments: