Thursday, June 05, 2014

Day 10

So, Wednesday nights I usually ride with my buddy.  That has recently evolved into a full fledged ride with a varying group of riders.  Up until this ride, I've been riding a hybrid.  It's a nice bike, but compared to the bikes everyone else is riding, it's a heavy, slow bike.  Well, my best friend lent me his Cyclo-cross bike for the rides.  It's WAY lighter.  I feel like I didn't strain as much, but still got a better cardio workout with the faster pace.  It doesn't make too much sense, even to myself...  Just how it felt.

Then I come home and we did Shoulders & Arms.  Ung.  Worse part after riding is the warm up.  Bunch of lifting.  Have to watch the shoulder moves as I have torn rotator cuffs, and don't want to re-injure them.  But I'm hoping if I'm careful I can build up the muscles, which according to a news report I watch, is as effective as the surgery.

No comments: