Friday, April 01, 2011

New Blog Start

I'm a terrible horrible blogger. I know. I never post. I never feel I have anything to say that's worth while. So this blog will now be my weight loss P90x blog. I'll have to get a picture of myself in my 'fat' state so I can have comparison shots.

My wife and I are having a little challenge. Who can lose the most weight in 90 days. We're both going to cut back the cals. I'm going to be doing P90x, and she's not. :P She says she's going to be doing the Wii Just Dance for her exercise. We'll see. I start the P90x Tuesday.

She's very competitive and I'm not. But I really want this to work for me this time. So, 90 days, no failing. We might pick up a new scale that does Body fat %

Current stats: 243.6 Fat % ?Unknown but probably ~28%


No comments: